Monday, August 13, 2012

Coming soon/update

        My laptop wasn't working very well, but instead of buying a new laptop (which I would get when I tranfer to College). I decieded to restarted my laptop back its manufacting setting and startover. its better now, but still needs some time to get started. Also I have finals this week and I planned to do some vlogs, blogs, and random videos after I finsh my finals. I would have time to hang with some friends since rest are still in highschool they start this week. I have plans for videos I want to do including back to school, the only down side is I won't be able to do outfits because I haven't been shopping because I been gaining weight. I still behind on my weight loss plan. which its just because i want to be skinny, its because I want to be healthy and active. the other day my friends and I went to the beach and later hit the pool and I haven't swimmed in a pool for a long time since maybe 1-2 yrs ago. After just swimming half a lap, I start to feel out of breath and very slow swimmer. So yea I just want to say whats up with an update.

and for those who are already started or starting school have a great back to school week.

No comments:

Post a Comment