Wednesday, August 22, 2012

These Moments .......

     So I go to have a vacation from summer term before I start fall term. Its only been day 6 out of 11, and my vacation is not fun and exciting then I planned. I realize things I want and plan always fail. Unless someone ask to join them then I fun. Friday I had a blast got see someone I haven't seen in almost two half years, and got to hangout with my friends went to their church service and went to an after party. Now I am bored, Sunday after church my mom and I decided to go to a pool that I used to go and swim, (which its the place I learned to swim since I was baby) it was epic fail, the changed the rules (I can't swim underwater for "extended" time and there was only little kids, oh and I told my mom that it would rain within 10mins once we get in the water. I was right, it rained like cats and dogs.

     I never had an amazing vacation where I could escape from everything and I could do whatever I want. In my world My dream vacation would be a paradise where I roam the beach, tan, and explore places around the world, take picture of all I went and make a scrapbook. Also would like camp, kayak, canoe, hike, horse back riding, etc... plus would be nice to have a boyfriend to do all with. However, doing with close friends would be fun too. Oh a Cruise, Sarafi, similar activities are fun too.

     Now and days I never realize that once High school is over or after everyone is 18 years old and above your life and theirs change and splits. Like so far everyone I know is engaged, married, have kids, and/or dating pretty serious. its kinda sucks for me cause I am single, and bored as hell, I thought friends that work for hours and/or go to college are unavailable but they are able to hang when can. I kinda wish sometimes that we could all fun before saying I do. I can't complain cause there are more problems others are going though, but this what I see.

    Overall I'm going to cherish every moment I get having fun with my friends. beside school dragging my life, I want to be able to say my life with friends was blast. Even if school is being like/hate, so be it.

The quote from Wicked " Nobody is going to bring me down."

Ever since I was little I wished that Peter Pan would come to my window and take me to NeverLand.



No comments:

Post a Comment