Sunday, August 5, 2012

What in the name of Food?

    

a person: Why going for gay right when your a Catholic, Bonita?

Me:   I'm unique. I respect them as they respect me. I'm rare in my family. but that just me. I love anyone no matter what gender, race, believes. I learn that they are like us but different ways of wanting sex. if you notice animals do they the same and God still love them. we are about same percent related to animals especially on how the mate. why hate those who are different rather then focusing on how to cure those who are ill? yes there must me a balance of good and bad based on the philosophy of life, but nothing say the gay rights is bad and evil. about 40-70%* of gay happen because of an abused family from their father, brother, friends, or stranger, and the rest is in their gene. that is why I respect them. most I know are so nice and good the will one day be forgiven and earn their wings. 75%* of LBGT are super nice and sweet, the rest might not know how to control what happened and cause trouble. we "non gays" are the same. I do also think that why hate the gay rights when those who hate rather have a threesome? if hate gay why have threesomes? oh because some are afraid of what their peers would say if they found out. Instead of making more money by saying anti-gay your ll be more God children to help raise money for the poor, homeless, and/or those homes in America that got damaged. McD's is not a Christan but they give money to the Children that are sick. besides some people are allergic to peanut and cant eat at Chick-fli-a because of their peanut oil. that is my view on this. all for money.
In our past we had some history.

for more information about what i was talked about just go to your website and type in Chick-fil-a anti-gay.

*not exact percentage*

Here are some pictures I got on my Facebook about Chick-fli-a






Did you know that its
legal in 6 out of 50 states for gay marriage
legal in 17 out of 50 and DC for Medical Marijuana
legal in 23 out of 50 states for having sex with a horse
legal in 36 out of 50 states allow marriage with your cousin


*was not paid to talk about this subject.
* not promoting.
*just expressing my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment