Tuesday, February 5, 2013

25 Facts About Me


1.       I use to think I was Half Cat because my mom LOVES Cats, so I would pretend to be a cat myself. For example:  I would meow, lick milk out of the bowl, do “cat gymnastics”,  take cat naps (sleep in class) at school ( I never got caught), and find small places to hind when playing hiding go seek. 

2.       I love the beach so much I wish I could live closer than I do now. I love everything of the beach from sunrise/sunset, the sound of the waves, the feeling of the sands between my toes, how much fun you can have and get in shape, and getting tan (which I need to get Tan pronto).

3.       When I feel comfortable around you, you will probably think I am a complete weirdo. Being Weird is okay, right?

4.       I can appear quite shy and less talkative when I first meet people, but very quickly warm up and quite a talker.

5.       I am a really picky eater and stick to what I know and love. However, willing to try something new.

6.       I have a condition that affects my eating meaning I seriously have to watch what I eat.

7.       I used to do Swimming (4yrs), Pole vaulting (1yr), Weight Lifting (1yr), Power Puff football (2yrs), and Show choir(1yr) in High school.

8.        I was in chorus since kindergarten till my senior of high school.

9.       I danced(ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop, modern, ponite) since kindergarten till my freshmen year of high school.

10.   I used take karate since I was in 3rd grade till my freshmen year of high school. (I got my 4th degree black belt, I even taught class for training). Btw I’m not a fighter. ;)

11.   I’ve been in Girl Scouts since kindergarten till my senior year of high school. I got my Gold Award, and became a lifetime member. I was thinking about being a leader/assistant leader someday.

12.   The smell of pickles makes me gag/want to throw up and don't even get me started on what they taste like... plus don’t you ever kiss/make out with me after you ate a pickle. Pickle breathes are as worse too…

13.   I sing all the time when I'm alone but would never properly sing in front of anyone. I might sound like a drunk singer on karaoke night. lol

14.   I sometime cry myself to sleep

15.   I feel like my past is haunting me like a nightmare.

16.   I like quotes here are a few of my favorite:

a.       "Psalm 23"

b.      "People think I'm odd. So I know how it feels to be different, and I know how lonely that can be." ~ Belle

c.       "I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned, and it hurts that my friends never stood downwind." ~ Pumba

d.      "What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song!" ~ Snow White

e.      "Being called the nice girl, is way better then being called a bitch." - Lauren Conrad

f.        "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." - Mark Twain

17.   I like to read books even though it’s a struggle with my dyslexia but I use to go to the library for hours reading books. I dreamed since I was little that I’m going to have my own huge bookshelves of books in my house. Like in beast castle in Beauty and the Beast.

18.   My favorite dark stories are written by no other then Edgar Allan Poe. My favorite story is The Tell Tale Heart.

19.   I use to be scared of “scary” movies.  Now when I watch them I tell myself its not real (even the ones subtitle saying "based on a true story").  thou I still get jumpy/scaried when I'm home alone or driving alone at night.

20.   My favorite Color is Blue (teal), 2nd favorite shocking its Pink(coral).

21.   I love ice creams, sherbets, and frozen yogurts.

22.   Have not seen any of Nicholas Sparks movies nor read the books. To me their all the same teary sad stories of love and death.

23.   I would love to travel the World (especially with someone special ;) )
24.    I use to bake Cake (from the box) all the time since I was 6yrs old till I left for college.

25. I like to make faces. (it helps make people laugh and myself too)

No comments:

Post a Comment