Saturday, February 9, 2013

My War

I’m sacrificing my life to battle in War with my weakness. In order to win you must sacrifice everything you love to win the War. It’s not a physical War, but sure feels like one. When the War is over I come out Victories. As if I was to win the Gold mental after four years of hard training for the Olympic, or Graduate with honor after years of studying. My battle scars are going to be permanent, but my stories would help those who are battling in the same War with their own version. I want to be their Role Model or “Hero” to them. Even if I lose the War I made it far enough to get there, and as much I want to give up, I would still tell myself that I’m one step closer then I was before. It will take challenging days to get to that One Day, and I know I’m going to do whatever it takes to that One Day. My Motto “It takes Blood, Sweat, and Tears.” You just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment