Thursday, October 4, 2012

Eh day: another blah

Sept 30th, 2012
Today is one of those days for me where I don't feel like dressing up(which I have like nothing nice cause it has been awhile since I shopped for clothes) plus gained weight from stressing with school, and I just look like I just rolled out of bed and didn't make an effort to look somewhat good. Been feeling tired and just want things to get over, so I could enjoy the fun stuff I want to do like: join a sport team, travel, while traveling do crazy things like surf with the locals( still learning how to properly surf), scuba dive, hiking, kayak, ski/snowboarding, etc...
I know that school is really important for me, but I just wanna get it over with. I like school not going to lie I just hate it the system. I like to learn and makes me feel more knowledge and whats more interesting is talking to others and hearing and learning from their opinion. I can't stand learning from a book of one author (not books you read for pleasure) more like school books. it's one person opinion and i feel like that's the ONLY truth that we have to know. However, when you look at other authors with the same subject its like a pro and cons, and you would have many opinion of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment