Monday, October 1, 2012

Washable hair color fail.

I think I rather get a permanent dip dye by my Stylist. The washable was a waste and it got everywhere. Its by SPLAT its washable hair color. in the color electric blue.
it got really messy when I was applying and when I was drying/brushing.
I am glad it washes off with shampoo.
I have done hair coloring before it was more like a tiniting. I had purplish tinted color allover my hair back in 8th grade for winter break till march, and used lemon to lighten my hair.
this one made my hair hay like and the color looks ashes blue.
well off my to wash this color off.
I thinking about having it permanently done same color more tealish thou but I know it was done way better than washable. I want it to be dip dye. lol








Have yall ever colored your hair? tell how it went? good/bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment