Monday, October 29, 2012

Being Sick.....

I am sorry for not posting any blogs or do videos, I have been sick for almost a week with a cold. Having a cold for me is like I woke up after getting punched in the face. which had happen to me in the past that is how I would know how it would feel. My nose is so stuffed that my "broken" nose cause my face to hurt to cause me to have dark under eyes circles, and puffy bags under eyes too.
I have been sick before, but this one was hurtful.
I have been resting in bed, drinking tea, water, and orange juice, and when I'm sick I usually don't eat much. I try to to more healthy like a salad.
I also try to some homework/studying, however, I couldn't concentrate on whatever.
Being sick makes me feel like I gained alot of weight, I would try to exercise, but I it hard to do anything movement because well my face hurts.
The hardest part of being sick or not for me is sleeping. I want to sleep or I will feel sleepy and when I try to sleep its impossible. Well I try drinking sleeping tea and/or my night meds and still can't sleep.
Even the meds doesn't help till like hours later.
Well I'm kinda feeling better, but still feel punch in the face and sleepless.
Being Sick ...... kinda sucks thou your body is rehealing/refreshing and preparing for anything to fight it off. Being sick is like you body is having a war the help you.

Have you ever been sick that you never felt before? What are somethings you do when you sick?

Hope yall feel better if your sick too.

No comments:

Post a Comment