Sunday, July 15, 2012

June Favorites


Summer is Here. I know its July already but I have some more favorites and its for the month of June. Here are some things I used.
*note: when you this sign (~) its means Video. once I get a fix/new laptop, I am going to share/show what the products are.
*note: I'm not promoting for any of these product, and I bought them with my own $Money$.


Lets get started:




 My cute new Piggy Bank. Its so me:) I love this and yes I put change in there (exepct for Qauters). Saving for whatever when its full. btw got this at Target.


 Must have. its smells yummy and its last allday even sweat/heat. perfect for school.
This is Water. if you watch Real HouseWives of New Jersey, your'll know why. (~)

I'm a picky person, but I heard this is really good. After having my own sample I drank the whole bottle. yummy and healthy. 


Finally got mine and LOVE IT! got mine from Ultra. my face has change from using your hands to using a brush.  (~)

 My summer hair product. Love Aussie. its going okay but i think my hair needs for a trim.


 My #1 perfume for 3years running. {I got so many complinments, and even from random smexy guys  ;) }  (~)



 Its summer and this sheet is a LIFESAVER. Musthave if you tend to have oily skin or even to much shine.(~)




its so Yummy and Healty best snack to have between class or car to somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment