Sunday, July 15, 2012

April and May 2012 Favorites!

     So here are some things I Love that want to share. Each end of the Month I will try to show all y'all my Favorites. I would even do another blog/video on some on how or what i do with the products.
Note*I'm not promoting any of these products, I'm just share my my thoughts on them,*

When you see this (~) it means video. again I will try to make videos.




 Above is A candle I bought from Walmart. Its smells Pretty good like a fresh flowers. I would only light just to make the room mood feel fresh.




Above is Glade spring edition: Sherbet Sunshine.
Smells so very very Good I only light this to clean up the room. plus spray.
Even my mom loves that she would steal to use for the house. lol

Above is the New product that came from the UK.
Its My Most used and Favorite for my skin I used different wipes to remove makeup, but this one doesn't irritate my face. i also use to refresh my face after a long day/workout. (~)

 Above is Suave Dry Shampoo. Its drugstore price and I love the smell and it helps really good.(~)
Above is another Aussie Product, I been using this product since the 7th grade. this is like my FAVORITE. (~) 

Above is a Suave Touchable Hair spray. If you want to spent drugstore cash I would buy this. 

Above is Garnier : SleekandShine Smoothing anti- humid. milk/creamgel. Again this I been using since the 7th grade. LOVE it even My mom as one cause she would steal mine. lol(~).


Above s Neutrogena Mico mist airbrush sunless tan. in the shade med. #2, I also have it in #3. I used this before when I was a freshmen at my first college and love it. only twice i used this but now I'm waiting to lose weight to be more "smexy" cause i tried spraying now and i look like a tan blowup girl with bad tan. lol

I love St. Ives lotions I got this one for my daily use since i have dryish skin here in Florida and here its Hot, and when you have dry skin in hot weather it sucks. this help my skin feel hydrated and soft.(~)

Besides Kraft Mac and Cheese, I love this one above too.

I love tea hot or cold. since i was little razzleberry tea was my Favorite till i found this one that comes in a can and it cold. so now i have a nice cold tea for the warm weather here in Florida. and i can make my hot tea at home. plus this tea is not so sugary and i like it that way. and its for 99cents(US money) for a tall can.(~)

This  flavor is so good. I could drink at once but i like more slushy made. its to sugary. there is no Alcohol in this.

need help keeping you breathe stay minty fresh like if you were to a mint or mint gum and had water with it. love this flavor it works best after you brush your teeth or chew minty gum(same flavor) and you drink this cold. your mouth will smell, feel, and taste fresh. (kissing approved)(~)


No comments:

Post a Comment