Monday, May 13, 2013

Skin Care Tips!

Have you ever wonder why you have acne on different area of you face?
for example: you might have a lot on you right cheeks, three on you chin and one between your eyebrows?
Well I have the site for you.
I always under why I still have acne on random spots of my face and I make sure I have a morning and night routine to wash my face, Moisturize my face in the morning and night, Not I repeat Not to sleep with makeup on, Trying Not to touch my face(still hard to do), and change my pillows.
Besides a Very Well Diet and Exercise.
Everyone skin is different from color, blood type(yes blood type also effect your skin, diet and body), and skin care.

Here are some sites for you to look into if you have any problem and/or wonder why taking care of yourself and still no clear face.
Acne Face Map: This will explain why you have acne in certain area/s of your face.

Meaning of each Skin Type: This will explain your skin type

Skin type test: This test is similar to what a Dermatologist would ask you. Still have a Dermatologist check you out.

Skin care for Blood Types (with Beauty tips): This is interesting it explains the skin care routine and beauty tips for each Blood Type.


Drink Lots of Water!
Fun Fact: Our body is made up of 70% of water. That is about as similar to Earth which is 70% water too.
Cool, huh!
Think of our Earth when you drink water, must Stay Alive.
*Disco Dancing and imaging John Travolta during he movie Staying Alive.*
"I'm a-stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive
Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' ali-i-i-i-ive"
Lyrics of BEE GEES "Staying Alive"

Pinned Image

This is not just for Girls this includes Guys as well how wants to maintain a well image.
What is your Skin Care Routine?
Do you  have acne that you stubborn time with?
Did Disco danced too?



3 comments:

  1. I have simple skin care routine but my skin is very sensitive and oily. So I think I need to be very careful about my skin care routine.


    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have enough sleep and rest is necessary to keep the skin healthy and looking young at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always under why I still have acne on random spots of my face and I make sure I have a morning and night routine to wash my face, Moisturize my face in the morning and night, Not I repeat Not to sleep with makeup on, Trying Not to touch my face(still hard to do), and change my pillows.
    Botox in Chandigarh |
    Acne treatment in chandigarh

    ReplyDelete