Saturday, July 13, 2013

I am a Princess

I am a princess. 
   I am brave sometimes
I am scared sometimes 
 Sometimes I am brave even when I’m scared.
I believe in loyalty and trust 
 I believe loyalty is built on trust.
I try to be kind 
 I try to be generous
 I am kind even when others are not so generous. 
 
I am a princess.
I think standing up for myself is important
I think standing up for others is more important
But standing with others is more important. 
 
I am a princess.
I believe compassion makes me strong
Kindness is power
And family is the tightest bond of all.
I have heard I am beautiful. 
 I know I am strong.
 
I am a princess.
Long may I reign.



~ Disney
 
**After all these years they finally made a "I am a Princess" poem. Here is the poem that I lived by everyday since I was a little girl.** Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment