Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eat Around the World in own Local City!

Just came up with a game for everyone to play. It involves world, food, restaurants, map/gps, passport, camera, and a car not plane. 

I was commenting to my friend picture of a German restaurant that she's check out. I mention its reminds of going to Disney World Epcot where you go to eat to different countries and could eat there.

I thought this would be a fun thing to do:
Travel the world in (your city),(my local city is Jacksonville) where you go to different restaurants that are from different country and eat there  with someone/friend/family or even alone and make a passport for the manger to sign and take a picture and/or videos as if your travel to that country.
Even funnier go to these places again or for the first for a culture event like German restaurant for Beerfest, Irish pub for St Patrick, Mexican restaurant for Cinco de Mayo, etc...
try not to go to restaurants that are more culture then something chain-link like Taco bell, Cheesecake factory, La Nap, etc...

go to more local cultured restaurants, pub, even place that seem sketchy could have the best food in town.(There was a little Mexican restaurant next to a sketchy bodyshop but don't let the place gross you out it was well clean and the food was so good reminded me of homecook meal). you can go alittle out of your way to eat like for example I could fro Jacksonville to Beaches or to St. Augustine.  if you want to go extreme fun then go to like Orlando, Savannah, Ga., Miami, Tampa, etc...
Depends where you live you can go where ever.

Anyone can play this. Let me know if you/yall are gonna play this.
If so Share me some picture, video, or
tell me some local nonchain-link restaurants that are the best to eat.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment