Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Year, New Start, and New Me.

                After ALL I have been though in life it's crazy how I mange to not go crazy and check myself in a mental hosptial to get away from all the drama from friends, boys, family, school, and etc...

      I want to start fresh, so by the time I turn 21 years old this year '12 (Dec 23rd), I would feel better, and perhaps more mature.

Here are my changes that I started to improve on also starting on.
  • Workouting and start eating healther:
      • eat more salad
      • go to the gym
      • go running (i hate it but if i suck it up it might become my favorite thing.
      • swim laps. i miss the water
      • bike miles i love riding my bike
      • drink more water
        • more water, powerade, gatorade, for some sweetness unsweet tea w/honey, tea, few coffee, and  no soda unless it Zevia.(im going to talk about this soda soon)
      • eat less red meat
      • no dessert unless its a party, or a date(ha like this is ever going to happen)js
      • frozen yogurt ftw
    •  goal: lose 35 lbs. i have too. ( im 175)fyi
    • if i want to eat out i wont go to any fastfood, but only if it the only place to stop to eat or when if hanging with friends.
  • New improve style:
    • hair
      • instead of a few hair style i want to know how more and practice how to do them myself.
    • beauty routine
      • still trying to find a makeup look that well make me look good.
    • etc..
      • find what colors work with my skin tone
      • take time in style i like
        • i tend to wear whatever but i like how i was when i was little i used to mix and match but never tacky(unless it looks good then its the new style) lol.
        • more vintage it in the blood and hey we look good.
    • get Tan like the golden goddess i was back in 10th grade.
      • it hard from be to be very pale it make feel sick not bad but sick like in health.
Im going to post a blog when i reach my goal. its going to have before and after pictures. =)
  • improve my school work:
    • trying to make my handwriting not only easy but clear to read.
    • try to learn and say new vocab in my sentinces.
    • speack clear
    • be better in grammer( well i more of a freewriter im a pro as you can see.)
    • study strategies
      • more study hours
      • time mangement
      • get ahead in my work
    • have a great way of planning things in my planner
    • be more oranized
    • get and mantain a good GPA. =)
    • i learned how to sign when i was very young but now i only know a few. so i really want to relearn and keep up.
      • also practice more of my spanish plus writing
        • french again
        • italian
        • potugese
        • cheerokee
        • and my favorite i wanted to learn for the longest time of my life is swahili
        • body language. i was told its kinda fun and interesting.
  • make time to hang with friends
    • at the beach
    • in the mall
    • movies
    • hanging at the house
    • etc..
  • change my bedroom
    • want to be simple and a bit beachy
  • music:
    • i love all kind of music but i starting to get into my father love of the rock'n roll.
      • rolling stones
      • AC/DC
      • Twisted Sisters
      • The Beach Boys
      • The Beatles
      • etc...
    • also more club,house, techno mix music are fun.
  • Saving Money:
      • My weakness but im improving
        • i used to be that girl that spend all the money i get.no joke. its sad.
    • on a new Camera
    • a "adventure" proof camera
    • new laptop
    • for college again. lol it life right?
    • some extra for when i on my own
    • travel
      • spring break
      • theme park
      • going to Miami to visit my best friend and his friends =)
      • road trips
      • visiting family
      • visiting place
      • going places to support (Im hoping i save enough to go to D.C. for the girlscout event.
      • concerts warped tour ftw. but i really want to go to more concerts tours
      • shopping well once in a while not like a shoppaholic lol
      • etc..
    • donate for charity. =)
  • take time for myself
    • go to the beach
    • movies
    • out and around town
  • stay classy, ladylike, abut i still have that sense of humor
    • also have that touch "badass" moments.
    • try to keep the 'know it all' to myself. i tend to saythings and the reaction i get are "do i really need to know but now i know thanks" or " holy crap, i wonder how she know about that if she seems 'dumb'."
    • keep my faith to god more then before

       Im not saying I going to be a new person but this are just thing i want to improve my self that i notice need more tweaking. having a learning disoder, dyslexia, and stress. that not goig to stop is it . NO. =)
So when you have your own time think about what you want to improve not anything major but just a tweak. hey if it make you happy then you know it you. if you not liking what you tweaked there nothing wrong to go back to the drawing board. also ask your family, freinds or others what you could tweak on or not change at all. I am still that Bonita that everyone knows =).
this was taken on our back from HHN '10
this is my freak face. goodtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment