Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day! ewww more like Single Awareness Day! 2012

I'm admitting some personal thing here and there are more to add, but I would post that stuff another time.

to the guys who read this and know and now know who you are don't freak out. lol



     I know I am not the only one that's not into Valentine's day. right? you might wondering why of all people I'm not into Valentine. Well because it all started back through out my school years. I would always give out those little Valentine's day cards with candy and put in the person Valentine box. When it was over I would open my box and I would have 5- 10 out of 30 students cards. it didn't bother me, but it kinda makes me feel awkward.

      Later like in Jr high I remember I would give out candy to friends and in 8th grade I had a guy ask me to be his Valentine and it was hard for me to say no, so I was nice to say yes and later I told his sister who I had class with also and told her that her brother ask me out and that I didn't know how to say not now. She advice me to take it easy and just explain to him so the next day I did and he understood, but the most awkward part was when we have the same homeroom every Thursday. In high school I would the same just give out candy since my relationship with my exes never lasted to Valentines day. (it would only last a week) =( I don't know why, but does it bother me, I want to know why and how come it didn't work out?) yes it kinda does sounds sad and all.

In high school, I dated No One. I mean like the guys that I "dated": either wanted more of me(Yes, I'm a Virgin and very proud) ; their friends tell who to date or no to date(which to those guys out there it's no wonder you single mind as well date each other); just no BF material.

So Stupid, but we all went through it or for some are going through it.

     Being in college it fun and all, but when your single and wanted to meet guys and it's harder then I thought. I met some guys that turns out to be friends, but I really would like if we had a chance. Some guys, however,  remain friends after all college guys are way different then high school boys. lol. It was hard from cause well Yes, I'm a Virgin. (and again very proud), so guys just wanted to sleep around. (eww gross, just saying) and their were a few guys I really liked: 1st lived the dorm hall above mine, 2nd and 3rd lived in the hall next to mine, 4th guy I worked with and last I met when we had Diversity. ( Yes, I admitting this, is that a crime?)  I remember when I met one of my first guy friend(he is homosexual, and he so much fun to hangout with) who lived next to my hall(btw not one of the guys I had a crush on) well we got the same job and it was to be a game staff. We finally got day to work together and we were talking about dancing then started talking about the 1st guy cause he knew him from having classes together. So we were talking and he mentioned that the 1st guy is to sweet for me since I'm already sweet, and he just going to be flirting every girl here cause he knows he cute. Then he said that I needed a guy who is like a "rugged, tough, "Hollister" type guy, tall, not to muscled but looks like he hit the gym sometimes, and very sexy". While he was telling me this I notice a guy in the game where we were keep scores for was kinda eye on me. I said to my friend "what about him he kinda hot and he fit you description". he said, "oh him, Yea! he's perfect and you know he works with us right?,but he our boss too". I said "really i never notice him in our meetings". meanwhile, i notice the guy was staring at me. The guy and I never talk much so nothing happen.


        which kinda sucks, as you can see i have a very sad relationship with guys i like or guys in general. Anyways been.
 BTW I know everyone notice or know or whatever but I really really suck at flirting. i guess that why I'm still single.

I'm okay on being single but kinda wish i had a "bf" to distract me from everything in my life. time would come.=)
 part 2 cont...

No comments:

Post a Comment