Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Guess who's get to go to.......

The Gentlemen of the Road!
on September 13th & 14th
I'm going to the both day event that's going on in
St. Augustine, FL


 
 
Your probably wondering how I get to go. I didn't buy the tickets nor did anyone invited me to go.
I'm actually will volunteering at the event.
Its for serving drinks from water to Gatorade to alcohol.
To volunteer the age has to be 21yrs old and above.
we get go in for free and to watch the concert.
I found out on the news that they need some volunteers and the showed the link to sign up.
the Line Up is:
 
Friday, 13th September 2013
Saturday, 14th September 2013
 
I'm so excited to go and see the bands play. Mostly for Mumford & Sons and fun.
More excited to meet people there and possibly make friends.
I'm going to be working:
 
For Friday, September 13
Shift 2  from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm

For Saturday, Semtember 14
Shift 3 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am
 
Let me know if your going to the concert too.
come see me:)
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook page to find out where I'll be hanging out.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment