Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Video Day!

I have been busy with school and so on but i finally think i have a day or two in a week where i could make a video and edit for my channel and on here too. so Friday seems to be a great day for me to do videos beaucse i have no classes and my mom would be working so i dont have to be interuped.

My laptop is not working to record beacuse the mic is gone. im trying to see if someone who is a computer tech could help get it back so i dont have to keep going to best buy. meanwhile i will be using my camera to record. i used it before but hopefully works well then i thought. plus i found out that my laptop has an editing tab. wow i felt stupid thinking i have to buy an editing software but im not thier yet.
im going to be playing around with this week to see how it works and if it does the job i like then ill be a happy camper =).

So keep in mind that on Fridays would be Video day.

dont worry i would announce the Big Day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment