Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


tonight was no fun for me. =(
I miss the hours of trick n treating
and
I never got invited to a party.
Oh and I didnt go to Halloween Horror Nights ( i dont who could go and i didnt have enough money to go)
=(
Last year i was at my university as a freshmen Halloween was on a Sunday.
Saturday was the Party i went to 2
1) was a music party but that turn in kinda bad some people were getting sick
2) was when i went to the frat house to check on my roomate(i was being nice) and there was still a party but i ended up being the sober freind/ DP. =/ btw i should got paid.(jk)
then on sunday
since that was Halloween
my roommate and I just chilled in our rooms watching movies.
but this year no
Since i came home to go to school here everything is so hard to find out.
back at my university i found early if there was a party or even a get together.
No not here
it like im not here and people forgot i move back.
i mean i dont care but its just sad how i think about everyone but what about me??
i am not trying to make them think of me but if we are friends why not do what friends do.
even a hi, how you doing, or blah blah etc.
NO DRUNK TEXTING.
i got one from a person i never thought would care/remember and i thought wow how nice then no respond back then i realize oh its a stupid drunk text.


Here is my Halloween Costume

Meow =)

So Happy Halloween
OH well hope yall had a nice Halloween.

So Tell Me....

  1.  How was yalls Halloween? 
  2.  was this Halloween the best or worst the the others?
  3.  What are yall up to since trickntreating is over?
  4. What were you for Halloween? upload if you want. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment