Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Update!!

Okay, I know I haven't blog nor done any videos, but I almost done with my fall semester. I have finals next week along with Blood, Sweat, and Tears Studying for my Math test and final.
All my other classes finals are pretty simple and could get B on them an A would be overwhelming but cool. However, My math is kinda on a life or death struggle. After I took my 3rd Test my grade was sad. We weren't suppose to use calculators however, when test day came he said on the note that I was allowed to use one. Since I take my test at the testing center where its quite and not distracting for me. I have really bad Test anxiety where I get nervous and go "brain dead" even if I know the answer. I upset and tried my best but like I said my test was horrible. So in order for me to Past the class with a solid C or higher I have to get a A/B on both Test and Final. Once I'm done taking my last final which is Math, I'm taking well more like trying to take a relaxing stress free break.
After all the stress and studying I put into my school gaining weight is my biggest issue. I gain more weight even when I eating healthy but its my stress and lack of exercise. I know it best to add exercise in your day even for 30mins however, its like procrastination to me. I workout way better when I have nothing to worry about like school.




During my winter break I will try to do blogs, vlogs, and videos. I already have lots of ideas/topics to do/tell/act for yall.
Well blog to yall later. Don't forget to checkout my like page and/or follow my twitter to see what I'm up to, qoutes, and what blog I posted. Well  to all who are studying for Finals/Tests, As my Wise Math professor says Struggle :).


No comments:

Post a Comment