Monday, July 14, 2014

Its been awhile update

Hey everyone

I have been really busy to have time to sit down and blog or even to vlog on my YouTube Channel. Every time I tried I ended up wanting to just sleep. I know it might sound like an excuse, but if your a busy person you'll under stand. Beside working at my campus bookstore temporary and taking summer class, I also got involved in promoting for a local night club. I promote for them cause I go there often and since I have been going since August 2013, I got to know people to where its somewhat like a family. Since last summer everything has been changing mostly on friends, and now its still changing by avoiding negative  people. Others are either in a relationship, married, having a baby, have kids, or just doing noting. Its interesting how other outside of my "circle" and/or not Facebook friends notice I either need more friends or new ones. I think they meant I need friends who are somewhat has equal as me. working, in college, around the same age group, and more social. Also not always in drama, that is a thing that annoys me. Its always about someone, besides bring up the person for examples of what went bad or good is different than having to get them to move on /cut them off your life. Last thing about drama are those who are so negative, ignorant, and very unmannered; I never been so annoyed or uncomfortable around anyone who is always so negative that just beyond what I could explain, and someone who always just have no manners again I could not explain.  Another  reason the "outsiders" meant is because I'm still single, its sometimes hard to hangout with friends in a relationship because your single and they have a different view of fun. especially when you never had any experience of the dating ever (like me). Oh, and so no focusing on guys right now, when time is right it would happen.

Beside people, I trying to focus more on my studies, lately Ive been to distracted from drama after drama. I might seem MIA (missing in action), to them and they might think I'm ignoring them but out of all of my friends, I'm in school. again not an excuse but its true. they only know me for a few months but anyone I've known for years even since childhood/toddler knows me so well. School comes before anyone, no matter how difficult it is for me especially with my disability/disorder, and how social I can be. I might like being in school due to some really bad experiences I have gone through that No One not even my friends or Family knows, well besides my mom. I just enjoy better when I learn on my own or if there is a teacher/professor who makes the learning very interesting almost has if just meant for you to understand rather than being negative or just plain boring.
Lately Ive been struggling, so know I trying on my own knowing how to focus more in my studies than what is going on around me, Yes I get that easily distracted but its not always self discipline that helps (that annoys me the most when someone says this to me when they don't  understand not everyone could, some has to take medicine however I don't want to take a pill).
I feel like and was suggested by "outsiders" if I could have some friends that are also working, studies and social similar to me, I could be well balanced and not have so much drama besides just knowing when is everyone's free-time haha. Moreover, on the age as well, I am 22 years old till December 23rd, but again age doesn't matter unless your going bars or clubs (some are 18+ but the ones your actually dress for are 21+ only). 
The Last thing out of All That, I am saving money so I could move out to the student housing because commuting everyday sometimes three times a day every week for an hour is a ridiculous when that where your money goes to the most and having to get food when your out and about because if I make lunch and put in my lunch box, well let me just say with this heat it either melted, soggy, or spoiled ( ewww).  however, I am watching what I am eating and trying to get time to hit the gym, even if it for 15- 30 mins of cardio.

Basically, I am Focusing on Myself. By getting more focus on what is important to me than having to worry about others drama (they could handle themselves), Just know how to balance everything, and care on my health.

Are you going through the same thing let me know down below in the comments, Facebook your comments, or reply on the tweet. have any tips, advice or just want to share what your going through as well is fine by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment